Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fuck Trey Parker & Matt Stone - Redux

In a article found online it's confirmed that our feelings have been found to be mutual.
Go fuck yourself Trey Parker.

Here's the article...

PARKER: I haven't been back in over a year. There's a vibe there that really freaks me out, especially since Columbine. They were always a very uptight people. I mean, Colorado is so average. It's in the middle of the country, middle income, everyone's middle. It's so desperately average that it just makes people insane. And rather than embrace us because we grew up there and we're doing a show about Colorado, the media there take every fucking chance they can to rip us.

PARKER: I've sort of disowned Colorado. I won't go back. I'm like Barbara Streisand. I'll boycott it. It's not my home anymore. That was a bad, shitty fucking thing that happened there, but they've responded to it in a really weird way.

submitted from
success has failed

No comments: