Tuesday, June 13, 2006

You Don't Write anymore.....

Gotta hand it to my blood MunpeQ.

Always thinkin', always on his toes.


He and I.. we're the same..

Ok. Maybe not. Certainly not in that 'Fight Club' sort of way. But He does pick up what gets
thrown down. And regularly too.

What the fuck am I talking about?

I'll tell ya.

Bloggin', that's what.


When that uncomfortable silence kicks in during a conversation, sometimes making THAT part of your conversation, it's no longer 'uncomfortable'.

At least not to me. I just think it's a great idea to point out when you think the conversation is
now defunct.

Sometimes it makes the 'uncomfortableness' MORE uncomfortable. But so what. Don't be a pansey. Be first and forward and say what's on your mind.

I unfortunately am incredibly OBSESSED with this comic/graphic novel project. It literally consumes almost every hour of my fucking day. I can't help but think out scenarios, or production details and equipment or anything else that could forward the Project.

I lament this to a point. But the truth is I am really havening a great fucking time.

Now if I could only win the goddamn powerball.

......


...............

















There's that uncomfortable silence again....

No comments: