Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Birthday Shoutouts!

My mother is 65(?) today. Is that right? Am i the only one who has no idea how old their mother is? How hard can it be to remember one date. i mean seriously, a year. I know my phone number from highschool...my ssn...all my pin numbers...but I cant remember the year my dear sweet mother was born.

here is a picture of me and my mom when I was a kid.



If you know my mother, call her and say happy birthday.

In case you dont know her I thought I would tell you a little bit about her so that you can say, after reading it, "Wow, I almost feel like I know her."

Stuff About Bird's Mom

~She was born the oldest of 8 in Red Springs, North Carolina.

~Her father was a sharecropper. Can you believe that?

~She was in the Air Force.

~She gave birth to 6 children.

~She once killed a man in Reno just to watch him die. Oh, wait that wasnt my mom. That was my dad. ba-dum-p-ching!

~She is very funny, has a sharp wit and can be mean if she wants to.

~She is smart and reads huge ol' biographies and also, smut. Dirty dirty smut.

~She has always wanted a tattoo but never got one.

~She likes the color purple and also blue.

~She is short and I think she is shrinking.

~She is a good woman who raised some wonderful kids, of which, I am the best and most loved.



So there you go. Now that you know so much about her you are required to eat her meatloaf and visit her at least once a year. Get to it!

Happy Birthday Mom!

~Bird~

No comments: