Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thunder Pussy



This post is dedicated to Bird, the only expert I know in the field of Feline Masturbation. This is also dedicated to TP directly for sharing the same name and needs as my cat. And finally dedicated to PETA.

So, here we are on a Sunday evening. Instead of brutily kicking, screaming and/or choking my cat for her apparent needs of getting laid, I decided to cross a particular boundary that I thought I could never cross.

Sticking foreign objects into my cat.

This final straw came about when the cat, Thunder, decided to share her love gash with the entire household, and specifically stick her craw right into my son's face. Nice touch I might add. On top of not getting any sleep, not me completely mind you (thanx to those who covered for me last night) I decided to get beyond this fear of staring into the 1 eye of my cat. I did it. The only thing that could help me overcome this was to ensure that I was not the only one having to deal with this. Bird was on the phone and I was getting the cat off. Very nice.

Bird had had enough, so it was time for a photo opp. Where's VP Cheney when you need him, eh? So, here ya go. The last shot I'm a bit proud of, this is actually where I must have hit rock bottom. I was either at the end of the canal or scratching the back of her throat. Squirmy little shit too.

You can decidedly be prepared for more of these. I'm not possibly gonna be the only witnessing this fiasco. If I get some good audio, I'll post it.

Stayed tuned, you're not going to want to miss out on this. Megamex, you should really try this...

Photos by Funyon

2 comments:

Bird said...

Gentle Munpe Q....this was her first time.


It will be a happy day when you can spay her. I remember my gato going through heat...she was much louder.

How does it feel having jerked off your cat? Dont let it become a habit is my advice.

Hugo Winterhalter said...

Now dat's what you call "animal husbandry"