Friday, January 27, 2006

Dreams Can Come True...

It can happen to you....

If your dream is to be hit on by a lesbian...


Success!! Today, i picked up my co-worker and headed to the gas station to fill up the birdmobile. Since my strip on the old credit card is rubbing off I can no longer pay at the pump. This particular station has a lot of run offs so I have to prepay. While inside i get some coffee. I stand in line and when my time comes, amble up to the counter to put $25 on #5 and pay for my joe. The lady working the register, wearing a gay pride pin and the general "lesbian uniform", rang up my gas and said, "The coffee's on me." Really? Wow...how great. I chat a little more about it being friday and not very cold and head back to the car all smiles.

"Hey thunderpussy, I totally got hit on by a lesbian! Finally!!"

I have been to several bars either for lesbians or gay men and have yet to be hit on by the women there. I try to tell myself that the patrons can somehow tell that I am not a lesbian and so just shy away from me but really....it wouldnt kill someone to show a little love right? So today was kind of like a bizarre-dream come true for me.

Oh yes, I am feelin' good.

3 comments:

Munpe Q said...

If (free coffee) >= Attendant(lesbanese) then I = crack(head)

Brazen in Boulder said...

Wait. I thought this was Bird's Boy's blog. I'm so confused.

Munpe Q said...

This is a tag team effort. Ok Bird, tag me in....