Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Toner Tears

I have some sort of toner issue. I will try and describe it to you...

My teeth itch. My jaw feels...squiggly. The top part of my mandible feels swollen--above my teeth. My eyebrows feel pinched. I get a slight headache.

My shirt rips apart as my arms swell. My pants shrink but never quite come off. I get angry, oh so angry. I smash hellicopters but only do so because they are trying to prevent me from helping people.

I am so misunderstood, and my face hurts...

1 comment:

Hugo Winterhalter said...

Fuck, I'm a goner, too. I have, at the least: 1) Cancer from handling toner cartridges without gloves, 2) various poisoning symptoms from exposure to ozone 3) hearing loss from fans, 4) other symptoms that are surely the result of sitting within three "metres" of a laser printer...